دى جى عسل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ĦöņěŸ Ģ!Ŗł
Director
ĦöņěŸ Ģ!Ŗł

انثى المشاركات : 2985
العمر : 32
مزاجك اليوم : انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر 8911
المهنة : انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر Collec10
الهواية : انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر Sports10

انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر   انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر Icon_minitime2009-11-20, 11:13 pm

إذا كنت ترغب في رؤية مصر في كاس العالم 2010 إفعل الخطوات التالية

نحتاج حوالي نصف مليون رسالة فقط ( ليست بالكثيرة علينا نحن المصريين )

هذة هي طريقة الشكوي التي لن تستغرق أكثر من دقيقة

- اذهب على هذا الرابط

http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

اختر

(Feedback on National Teams'' Fixtures and Results)

اكتب اسمك وايميلك

والعنوان

I call for cancellation of match between Egypt and algeria

الموضوع

I am very sorry to inform you that the organizing side of the match between Egypt and Algeria which took place in the Sudan had affected greatly on the result of the match as follow:
1- The Sudanese authorities allowed a very huge number of Algerian supporters to enter the stadium carrying white weapons
, sticks and forbidden fireworks although the number of supporters should be only 9000 equal to the Egyptian supporters.
2- A lot of the Egyptian supporters couldn’t witness the match despite having their tickets with them.
3- The Egyptian team was affected badly by the unequal treatment and played the game under a very difficult situation due to the weapons and sticks which the Algerians used to point at them and the threat.
4- After the game, the Egyptians were attacked by the Algerians who used their weapons and sticks in chasing them all through the streets and the area from the stadium to the airport, although the supporters of Egypt should leave first, but the Sudanese security failed to keep the Algerians inside the stadium till the Egyptians leave.
Finally I would like to tell you FIFA that you are sharing the responsibility with the Sudanese for organizing such a very unfair match.
N.B: I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU WITH THE MATCH BETWEEN EGYPT AND Zimbabwe WHICH ENDED 1-0 FOR EGYPT WAS CANCELED WHEN THE GOALKEEPER OF Zimbabwe PRETENDED THAT HE WAS INJURED BY A STONE AND YOU FIFA DECIDED TO REPEAT THE MATCH FOR THIS ORGANIZING FAULT, ALTHOUGH EGYPT WAS QUALIFIED TO THE WORLD CUP 1994 BEFORE REPEATING THE MATCH.
Thanks, with our great respect, I am looking forward for your reply …

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

في خانة
url

اكتب

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyf36c7BWx4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

صورة للتوضيح
انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر 14741_1083747753197_1811488054_169767_6178273_n
------------
انشرها لكل اللي عندك واستخدم اكتر من ايميل للتصويت او بنفس الايميل

يلا يامصراويه انصروا فريقكم وبلدكم
اقل حاجه ممكن نعملها

وياريت كلنا نبعتها لكل اصحابنا

وعلى فكره عادى انك تبعتها كذا مره بس ياريت نغير الاسم والاميل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

انصر مصر ان كنت مصرى او بتحب مصر
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» لو بتحب شخص اوى ادخل هنا
» مليون مبروكـ لكل مصرى
» اغنيه راب مصرى كده على الجزائر
» حصريا اغانى راب مصرى (جيمى)
» البنات بتحب الولد اللي واثق في نفسو اسئلني انا ادخل واعرف تكون واثق في نفسك ازاي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
دى جى عسل :: الاقسام الترفيهيه :: منتدى الرياضه-
انتقل الى: